GSEB SCC Time Table: Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education conducts class 10 and 12 board exams every year in the month of March. GSEB SCC Time Table and GSEB HSC Time Table for the board exams to be held in March 2024 has been announced, the board exams are scheduled to start from March 11. .See the information about which paper will be taken on which day.
GSEB SCC And HSC Time Table
|Board||Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Standard||Class 10 and 12|
|Article Name||Board Exam Time Table|
|Exam Date||Starting from 11 March 2024|
SSC HSC New Paper Style PDF
New Paper Style Structure for Class 10 and 12 has been announced by the Board in accordance with the New Education Policy 2020..
- In class 10, instead of earlier 20% purpose-based questions, now 30% objective-based questions will be asked
- 70% descriptive questions will be asked instead of earlier 80% descriptive questions in class 10th.
- 30% objective questions will now be asked in class 12 common stream instead of earlier 20% objective based questions.
- 70% descriptive questions will be asked in class 12 general stream instead of 80% descriptive questions earlier.
Class 10 Time Table
|First Language – Gujarati/ Hindi/ Marathi/ English/ Urdu/ Sindhi/ Tamil/ Telugu/ Odia||Monday||11-3-2023|
|Standard Mathematics / Basic Mathematics||Wednesday||13-03-2023|
|English (Second Language)||Wednesday||20-03-2023|
|Gujarati (Second Language)||Thursday||21-03-2023|
|Second Language (Hindi/ Sindhi/ Sanskrit/ Farsi/ Arabic/ Urdu), Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Travel Tourism, Retail||Friday||22-03-2023|
It may be mentioned that in view of the implementation of the new education policy by the board, the marks for the class 10 and 12 board exams to be held in March 2024 have been changed according to the type of questions.
- According to the National Education Policy 2020, the decision has been taken in the larger interest of the students of Gujarat. These decisions will be implemented from the academic year 2023-24.
- An important decision has been made for the board exams of class-10 and class-12 general stream. Now in descriptive questions also general option will be given in all questions instead of internal option.
- The amount of objective questions has been increased.
- Students who have failed in class 10th will be able to give three subjects supplementary exam instead of two subjects, while students who have failed in class 12th general stream will be able to give supplementary exam of two subjects.
- Re-examination of all subjects of class-12 science stream will be held in the month of June-July
- The education department has taken some important decisions in the larger interest of the students of the state. According to the National Education Policy 2020 announced by the Central Government, these decisions were made in a high-level meeting chaired by the Chief Minister.
- Education Minister Shri Kuberbhai Dindor, Minister of State for Education Shri Prafulbhai Panseria, Chief Secretary Shri Rajkumar
- Also, these decisions have been taken in the meeting held by Chief Principal Secretary K. Kailashanathan and Senior Secretaries.
|GSEB SCC Time Table PDF||Click here|
|SCC HSC New Paper Style PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Home Page||Click here|